I need an 80 series mechanic near Las Vegas. Help please? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to MUD !!

Though I don’t see any shops in Nevada, there are some good shops in SoCal. Might need to drive west?
Keep an eye on this list for possibilities.

Last edited:
Here’s some notes I’ve saved for SoCal shops.

TLC / ICON
ICON4x4 • HAND MADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - ICON4x4 • HAND MADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - https://www.icon4x4.com/

RPM Offroad Garage
Monrovia, CA
“The shop owner has a 60, 80 and 100 series. They work on stock and built Toyotas all day.”

SIBI Built/Aiden James Customs

Yota masters
Corona
“They aren’t only for 80s, but are great shops
Top Line Performance in Huntington Beach. I had a friend who had them rebuild the engine after he spun a main bearing.
the owner owns an 80, there parking lot is packed full of cruisers.”

Miyaki Motorsports - “I have recommended them to a few of my friends to work on 80s, 100s from swapping axles, rebuild lockers to engine overhauls with good results and very reasonably priced too.”

“Ryan at miyaki is very fair compare to others around the area. He been working on land cruiser 80s for a long time. I bought my first 1 from him. His shop is always filled with 80 100 4runner gx jeeps and occasional 200s.”

“I also spoke with Bulletproof Restorations and might be hitting up Corsetti Cruisers.”

Here’s some notes I’ve saved for SoCal shops.

TLC / ICON
ICON4x4 • HAND MADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - ICON4x4 • HAND MADE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - https://www.icon4x4.com/

RPM Offroad Garage
Monrovia, CA
“The shop owner has a 60, 80 and 100 series. They work on stock and built Toyotas all day.”

SIBI Built/Aiden James Customs

Yota masters
Corona
“They aren’t only for 80s, but are great shops
Top Line Performance in Huntington Beach. I had a friend who had them rebuild the engine after he spun a main bearing.
the owner owns an 80, there parking lot is packed full of cruisers.”

Miyaki Motorsports - “I have recommended them to a few of my friends to work on 80s, 100s from swapping axles, rebuild lockers to engine overhauls with good results and very reasonably priced too.”

“Ryan at miyaki is very fair compare to others around the area. He been working on land cruiser 80s for a long time. I bought my first 1 from him. His shop is always filled with 80 100 4runner gx jeeps and occasional 200s.”

“I also spoke with Bulletproof Restorations and might be hitting up Corsetti Cruisers.”
Miyaki Motorsports was my recommendation and my go-to shop if i need work done i cannot tackle with basic hand tools. I have known both RPM offroad garage and Miyaki and know both owners personally. What kind of work do you need done on your 80s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom