I got mail today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
came home at lunch to meet contractor and do some work and a teleconf....while here...and had a big box on door steps. Opened it up and it had OME lift kit inside....LOL

then had confirmation emails from BudBuilt on rock sliders that are similar to the AllPro with rear kick out but heavier duty that should be here tomorrow......a Tuffy lockable center console through GROUP BUY .....and a set of Gorilla wheel locks for $17 instead of the $75 everyone else is asking.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Cant get lift done til Monday by Frankies Tires...but it is in back of FJ and ready. Box is 30lbs just with the four springs....whew!

hey Brock, Is that Frankie Meadows with Frankies tires??

Yes, Frankie Meadows......do you know him? I know absolutely nothing about him other than he gave me much much more for my brand new OEM Duelers so I could get the Nittos...and offered to do my coil changeover on four corners for half of what one place wanted and a good 75% less than what lowcountry 4x4 wanted to charge me....

he was busy as hell too so I am guessing he is a diamond in the rough for repairs...tires...and all around service.

I worked for Frankie at OK tires at Mt. Pleasant when I got out of high school, then worked for him at Jim's Kar Kare and again at American Tire. I haven't seen him in a while, but I bet I could talk to him and maybe get him to sponsor us or at least a club discount. I was wondering what happened to him, it's been so long. Thanks
David

yeah he is two buildings BEHIND GenerationXXX on Cross County...been there a while it appears but has quite a good following. I was impressed with his rates and work....and he gave me a very fair shake I thought.

Yep, that would be great if you could do that and we help point guys his direction for their tires and suspension installations and such...or even if to borrow a lift or stall after hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom