http://www.transceler.com/# (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello.

IM trying to bring a truck from Colombia to the states. Anyone have experience with this company? Any recommendations for me in starting this process?

Hi, I'm new here. Has this question been here for 3 months? Did you ever do this? I understand there is another company with a better reputation. I can find out but if you pulled the trigger and did this then I'd be interested in hearing how it went

I have not shipped it yet, I will do it in December. since this post I did meet someone in n. Carolina that has used them for 6 trucks and have had a good experience. do you know the other company name?

I will ask at work this week to see who we use to ship cars back and forth. I am guessing it will go out if Cartagena.

I have not shipped it yet, I will do it in December. since this post I did meet someone in n. Carolina that has used them for 6 trucks and have had a good experience. do you know the other company name?
No I forget it, however the guy that I know that used the other company is doing s resto job for me so I'll ask him when he finishes in a day or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom