How weird will my LX470 look with BIOR rear bumper with Tire carrier and no front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think Dissent makes a side rack that bolts onto their roof rack.

I'll look for some pics of what I did and shoot you a pm.

I think Dissent makes a side rack that bolts onto their roof rack.

I'll look for some pics of what I did and shoot you a pm.

awesome thanks

awesome thanks

Thanks all! Mike installed my bumper last Saturday. It looks great. It rides perfectly with my OME 865 springs and Dobinson IMS shocks. Putting a backup camera on next week. Now I just need to do some more weight lifting, damn tire/wheel is heavy lol!

btz0ZcK.jpg

Thanks all! Mike installed my bumper last Saturday. It looks great. It rides perfectly with my OME 865 springs and Dobinson IMS shocks. Putting a backup camera on next week. Now I just need to do some more weight lifting, damn tire/wheel is heavy lol!

btz0ZcK.jpg
Ugh still waiting for someone to tap my stock bumper, I want one

Ugh still waiting for someone to tap my stock bumper, I want one

I bought mine with my hail damage money, the hood's a little rough but otherwise the hail damage isn't bad.. The insurance company totaled it and gave me $7000 and let me keep the truck. Paid for my bumper, roof rack (was only $200), replacement stereo with Apple Play and backup camera and Dobinson IMS shocks all the way around, still have $2500 in mad money left :)

I have a dissent rear bumper and factory front with a hidden winch and some square ridged lights. I think it looks great. But, then again, I’m weird.

What cargo box do you have? Has it been pretty water tight?

@Brentok, It's a roof top tent made by Autohome. I love it. No leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom