How to get in touch with me. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Purchased a carb from you years ago it’s still powering my ‘67 Fj40 — always answered questions!

I can’t say enough good things about Trollhole’s! I was looking at an FJ62 and stopped by the shop first to ask what to look for. One of the guys there took me to a FJ60 on site and showed me where to look and what to look for when I drove up to check out the 62 I thought I wanted.

Turns out the guy selling wasn’t forthright in his listing, but thanks to the knowledge that was shared with me, I didn’t fall into the trap about buying a $10k pile of junk.

Hey guys,

Wanted to reach out and let you all know that I am now working for Marshall as the manager here at Trollhole's Cruisers. If there is something/anything that you don't specifically need Marshall for; feel free to reach out to me.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and for those that have known me for a while, it will be good to hear from you again. You are welcome to message me via Mud, or send me an email at teddy@trollhole.com. Once I get rolling here I'll have the shop phone with me as well.

Hey guys,

Wanted to reach out and let you all know that I am now working for Marshall as the manager here at Trollhole's Cruisers. If there is something/anything that you don't specifically need Marshall for; feel free to reach out to me.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and for those that have known me for a while, it will be good to hear from you again. You are welcome to message me via Mud, or send me an email at teddy@trollhole.com. Once I get rolling here I'll have the shop phone with me as well.

SHEEEEEEEEEIT.

:clap:

21FDF257-305B-440E-9E42-8EDB335E42EF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom