How do I add an avatar to my profile? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm new to the site. Can't find the edit avatar link under User CP yet. Any idea how long it takes before I can add one?

Thanks. I tried that, but can't find it under my CP. Thought I might have to have so many posts before I'm able to add one. Didn't know if anyone knew how long it takes to be able to add it.

You have to have 10 posts to add an avatar IIRC

Can this be done using a smart phone ?
Sorry about the dumb question but me and technology are still getting aquainted with one another.

Cheers
Brian.

Just wonder why it's 10 posts for access to avatar editing

Because? lol

The 10-post cut is for many things...by 10 posts, members have likely proven they are not a spammer (and flooded the forum with garbage posts)...by 10 posts, members have read through enough posts to understand the site personality...read the site rules...know what IS or ISN'T allowed when it comes to images....PM limits also slow/stop spammers.

Spam is the biggie...they are time consuming irritations for the moderators and members and I've invested heavily into methods of preventing them from ever joining in the first place...but the 10 post limits also are a great throttle for those spammers who actually clear the registration process.

Where do I find the location to donate funds to the forum being new here is great I love the information and would like to support the entire forum. Kip48

Sent from my XT907 using IH8MUD Forum mobile app

Where do I find the location to donate funds to the forum being new here is great I love the information and would like to support the entire forum. Kip48 Sent from my XT907 using IH8MUD Forum mobile app

This is at the top of the 60 Series Tech forum. Thanks for the support, and reminding me I need to re-up mine!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/announcement.php?f=27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom