House is sold.....Free to good home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
House got a contract on it last week and other than a couple things my builder did wrong that was found by the home inspector....it is a done deal.

Hence I am cleaning out my garage of unneeded stuff or things I dont want to move again.....if you want it...it is FREE. You just got to carry it off without me helping. LOL

1. Couch, loveseat, hassock with hideaway bed
2. Hvy Duty Drill press, belt driven to control speed
3. Hvy wooden work bench, top is solid wood core door...4x4 legs, bolted together, sturdy as hell.
4. Refrigerator, kept my beer and gatorade in it...has ice maker and all...works great...it is white and needed black inside home. :)
5. Small Sears metal work bench with wooden top

Might have some more stuff once you show up and I have had chance to dig and go through stuff...I have lots of left over military gear...ruck sacks, bags, polypro, Matterhorn boots, steel toe boots, etc....likely just take a lot of it to Goodwill.

They want to close on or around 9 July...so I only have 13 work days to get my stuff straight and out of there. LOL

Thanks. Just pm me for phone number or directions.

hmmm i could put that drill press to some use

Scott and David got first dibs on drillpress....if they change their minds will let you know.

Workbench and beer fridge are gone too...guy buying house wants them. LOL

Couch set and desk going to goodwill or kidney foundation

Now to get them to get the damn drill press...it weighs about 100lbs or feels like it when lifting it. LOL

What type of military stuff do you have? Anything usefull in camping, etc? Is the polypro you have the thermal shirts and stuff? I might be interested if someone could pick it up for me. I wear a large.

after 22 years of getting items issued for operations and deployments...when I retired I went to supply and said GIVE ME LIST OF WHAT I OWE YOU. I turned it all in and this is what is left.

Ruck sacks, XL polypro, some boots, some gloves, odds and ends. I am keeping hammock, mosquito netting, entrenching tools. If I got time this weekend I will inventory it. I have the "bear suit" which is the heavy brown bibs and jacket that go under the goretex but over the polypro for extreme cold weather...never worn. Did not get cold enough in bosnia for me to wear all that going in and out of vehicles and tents and buildings.

I will try and make a list.....if nothing else I will take the good stuff that could be used for camping or hunting and throw in box for next meeting as giveaways or a grab bag.

Grab bags of GI stuff

Might boost attendance at the meeting. :idea: And get rid of your junk. Now one mans junk is anothers treasure. See you the

:bounce:28th. You going to bring :princess: this time. :beer:

Okay here is what I am bringing to the june 28 meeting unless someone comes by and gets it first...

1. A-bag full of various military items....goretex, poncho, cold weather gear, matterhorn boots (2pair), desert boots (1pair) all size 12 (US), bedroll, duffel bags, desert uniforms, flight suits, desert goggles (2 pairs), arctic mittens, hvy duty wool socks, polypro thermals.

2. Some blackpowder shooting supplies, never opened
3. Outdoor security lights, motion sensor
4. workbench grinder (brush and grinding wheels)
4. Reloading gear; scale, tumbler, dies, brass, etc...everything you need to include manuals. RCBS mostly but a mix of everything.
5. 2" reciever hitch with pin and cotter (may be good for raffle). No drop, straight receiver.

Still have but too big to carry to meeting

1. Hvy Duty Drill Press- David B. and Scott J. said they wanted...if not gone by next week then BenMara has second dibs...if still at house July 3rd...then First come first served.

2. 29g fish aquarium, lights,top, lava and limestone rocks, steel stand, etc. It was my tank I grew feeders in for my 300g saltwater reef tank. Sold large tank but still have this one sitting in garage.

3. Two DELL Computer Workstation to include monitors, cpu, etc. Both work great...just need new hard drives of your choice and software. I took hard drives out and wiped them for security reasons. One has built in wireless card...both are network compatible. Also, have one self built workstation running SUSE Linux with 17" Viewsonic monitor that is also network compatible. Drive will be removed but will transfer SUSE Linux software if wanted with workstation. ALL FREE. Will not break up systems...you can take one full system or all three full systems...up to you. All you need is new hard drives with your own software to load on them. Software that came with machines will be transferred with it though if wanted. WinXP Home only.

If you want anything above and dont want to take a chance on missing out on it on 28th....email me at PM me here and we can set up a time for you to come and take what you want.

Brock

If Indian Doc will be at the meeting he is pring the norcold up for me the next week. I wouldnt mind having some of the gortex and polypro, never seem to have any decent looking cold weather stuff. 50mph winds while on the balds and Cullowhee make things miserable unless you have something decent. Also, do the boots run large or small?

If you would prefer this to stay with Lowcountry UC guys and not us upstate guys thats cool, just tell me.

If Indian Doc will be at the meeting he is pring the norcold up for me the next week. I wouldnt mind having some of the gortex and polypro, never seem to have any decent looking cold weather stuff. 50mph winds while on the balds and Cullowhee make things miserable unless you have something decent. Also, do the boots run large or small?

If you would prefer this to stay with Lowcountry UC guys and not us upstate guys thats cool, just tell me.

Man I may need a truck just to haul the goodies. LOL :steer:

any word on scott and dave gettin the drill press oop its not july 4 weekend yet

np ill pm u my # just in case

Package Delivered to the next courier.

Ben Your envelope has been deposited with the assigned agent, maxwell smart out.

meeting

I talked to David yesterday at meeting...that none of you attended...LOL If it is not gone by dark on 5 July it is yours...but you got to get it before 7 July.

I resemble that statement I was there just had to get a fridge a secret envelope to take up country get lost three or four times but I was there , and I even brought a friend as directed, I'll have you know:rolleyes:

interested in some of the previous mentioned items, what is left? sorry i couldn't make the meeting this past weekend, had to go out of town at the last minute. how did it go, any highlights?

I have the following left that have not been thrown in dump or given to good will yet:

1- Drill press but DBenke has until Saturday or it is BenMara's....or goes to someone before then.
2- Chop saw (not free but if you come out to see it you can make me an offer, nearly new condition)
3- 29g fish tank, rocks, lights, lid, wrought iron stand.....took down about a month ago...used to grow feeders for very large reef tank (saltwater)......then converted to African Cichlid tank this past year.
4- Hip Waders...
5- Two duffels with brand new desert camo BDUs inside...I kept some for dove hunting and to cut into shorts...but have two duffels stuffed with them. XL shirt....L pants.

Reloading gear, TPS ball bat, gloves, reloading manuals, spare brass went with Jeff(fireman) at meeting......flight suits, jackets, polypro, extreme cold weather gear, goretex suits, goggles, half ton hoist/comealong went with IndianDoc....shackles, grinder, etc went with DBenke....and lots of other odds and ends.

Only things left are drill press and chop saw......and maybe a small workbench table. I want it gone Sunday by dark............or it goes to pawn shop or goodwill.

DBenke?

Scott?

BenMara?

Plus I need to explore that road and property near me and do it with someone that has a jerk strap and winch....just in case ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom