Horizon version 2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
We bought our Horizon used.

Before

After
03200812581cs9.jpg

(still needs some bolt ons and the tent mounted tonight before our trip tomorrow)

Very nice indeed! You have an excellent setup and I want one like it.

Nice! So is that battleship grey...or the same silver as your cruiser...I can't really tell?
airlaird

It was color coded off the cruiser and matched. However 15 year old paint never looks the same. Also the cruiser is a 2 step vs. the trailer 1 step (at least thats what i was told). It's a offroad trailer.. so as long as it's somewhat close, im fine with it. The bottom charcoal is almost dead on. Im happy with it for what i paid, which was next to nothing IMHO. Metallic silvers are super hard to match.

Thanks guys...

Yep, super rare to find used. Actually we were thinking about buying a new Chaser model stripped down..... and then one day i figured, hey why not ask if they have a used model..... We were super lucky. I actually asked at the right time... Mario at AT was selling off one of the rentals. I told him, pretty much site unseen i'll take it and figured out how to pay for it later. I couldn't pass it up no matter what.

Gotta love it. That is sweet. In post #4 it looks like you painted the propane bottle gray and the the gas cans black. Or were there not gas cans in the trailer?

Blue 60

Gotta love it. That is sweet. In post #4 it looks like you painted the propane bottle gray and the the gas cans black. Or were there not gas cans in the trailer?

Blue 60

Yeah i prepped the propane tank and masked it and they shot it for free. I wanted it to be the lower gray color but propane expands too much (ever notice they're all white?) so i just went silver... and that way it matches but doesnt get super hot and blow the safety valve.

The gas cans are there, they're the same as the NATO cans on the roof rack. Olive drab. So they match perfectly.

Thanks for the kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom