Hoosier Cruiser Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome. Check out the tech day we are having in Jan. Your more than welcome to join.

Also, take off that damage multiplier on the front.

hello just thought i would introduce myself, i am jason from lafayette. i meet one your members at the badlands, dont remember his name "green land cruiser i think". anyway i have a 01 tacoma with some minor mods and armor. would like to meet up with you guys and go wheeling sometime. here is my piece, it has a few more dents and scrapes now

i
12210009.jpg

That would be me Jason. In the near future, the event schedule for the year will be posted as a sticky. Just keep checking. Looks like it'd be fun to wheel with ya.

Pay no attention to Phil. He has unresolved identity issues.

Anytime. You're lucky I'm not DBJ or Polak.

Hey now, don't drag me into your homoerotic fantasies. All I said was brush guards are for guys/girls that like to swill tea and gobble crumpets. And by tea I mean c#m and by crumpets I mean cock. :flipoff2:

Toy Fan

Hi, My name is Andy. I met a few of you last weekend at the Badlands and had a great time. Thanks for letting my tag along and I look forward to joining your club and meeting the rest of you. I drive a 94 FZJ80 as my daily driver and have plans of making it a fun weekend toy/camping/hunting rig. It's pretty good at those things stock but it sure would look cooler doing it on 37" MT's. So far I took off the brushgaurd and factory running boards. I replaced the stereo and speakers. I put a 1" body lift on. I'd like to go with a 3" or 3 1/2" suspension lift to fit those 37's. I have a winch sitting in my garage so I want to get a mounting plate and find some skills to build a bumper around it. I realized last weekend that it is very capable practically stock so I probably just keep adding things as I find my limits and as I can afford them.
My wife's DD is a 2000 LC. I wish I had her V8!

Hi, My name is Andy. I met a few of you last weekend at the Badlands and had a great time. Thanks for letting my tag along and I look forward to joining your club and meeting the rest of you. I drive a 94 FZJ80 as my daily driver and have plans of making it a fun weekend toy/camping/hunting rig. It's pretty good at those things stock but it sure would look cooler doing it on 37" MT's. So far I took off the brushgaurd and factory running boards. I replaced the stereo and speakers. I put a 1" body lift on. I'd like to go with a 3" or 3 1/2" suspension lift to fit those 37's. I have a winch sitting in my garage so I want to get a mounting plate and find some skills to build a bumper around it. I realized last weekend that it is very capable practically stock so I probably just keep adding things as I find my limits and as I can afford them.
My wife's DD is a 2000 LC. I wish I had her V8!

Check out Joez's 80 to get ideas for fitting 37's. His 80 was out there that weekend but he went out with us. He has no lift on 37's.

Good on ya for wanting to build your own bumper....

Building stuff yourself rocks

Figured I'd join. Been over on TTORA a few years but seems like its dying and/or lacking memebers in my area. Just want to wheel. Have probably wheeled with many here before.

Anywho my name is Mark, I live in NW Indiana (Cedar Lake) and here is my pile:

100_2358.jpg

100_2368.jpg

Welcome Mark! Wait a minute, we already have a Mark. We're going to have to assign you a nickname so as not to confuse El Conquistador.

This is a great group if you like wheeling, eating, drinking (or at least can tolerate copious amounts of drinking around you), fire, vomit, humorous raffles, BO, fire, The Big Lebowski, fire, drinking, lasers, general disorder, and fire.

Sent from this thing in my hand, no the other thing.

Figured I'd join. Been over on TTORA a few years but seems like its dying and/or lacking memebers in my area. Just want to wheel. Have probably wheeled with many here before.

Anywho my name is Mark, I live in NW Indiana (Cedar Lake)

TACOS???????? There goes the forum:bang:

Its already bad enough we let the guys with 4runners in.

:doh:

New to the Hoosier state

I moved here in April and though getting involved in the local Cruiser group sounded fun. I have a 71 fj40. Sold my fj80 before leaving Utah. :censor:. Are there regualr group get togethers?

Welcome!

Follow the Hoe Down thread for August 18th at Badlands ORP.

Our get together's are ad hoc. The only three things that seem to happen regularly are the Hoe Down, PYS, and Tech day.

Our leader was last seen bouncing around a rubber room shouting "They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha!"

The last post in here was 3.5 yrs ago :bounce::bounce::bounce: WAKE UP! :moon:

I'm Lonny. I'm new here. Migrated from TacomaWorld after I sold my 01 DC, for my new used 04 LX470. I live in Aurora, IN (SW of Cincinnati just across the IN/ OH border). Plans right now are to drive it.... Not really sure where I want to take this build. I may just keep it a blacktop beauty for now. Anyways, hey all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom