Hoosier Cruiser Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahaha. Welcome Taco. Our club use to be pretty active and there is a core that still has an annual event called Pack Your s*** (PYS) centered around parks in MO, AR, IN and IL. Most of us still are on MUD but in other sections.

What is left of the hoosier cruisers hand with is FIP's in the IL boards. I suggest moving one forum over, this place is dead.

Looks like this club is on life support, but I thought I'd give it a try.

New LC owner...2017 Black...currently stock...but not for long.

I live in the Columbus area and would be interested in getting together for a drive, info share, etc.

Dave

No posts in 6 mo but might as well leave this here:

I'm Nick, owned a triple-locked '93 FZJ80 LC since 2016, recently discovered off-roading much to my wife's chagrin. Made a couple necessary changes to the rig over the past year (notably bumped up 2 tire sizes) but take pride in where I can take 'er nearly bone stock.

* 1993 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser
* 4.5L 6-cyl (stock), triple factory E-Lockers
* Slapped ATs 2 sizes bigger on stock rims
* Been in the habit of taking things OFF of it recently, don't want to spend the money on off-road bumpers so might go redneck and slap railroad ties on 'er front & back and call it good.. after market headlights & LEDs just to say I did.

I spend most of my free weekends down at Redbird on the easy trails just having fun, nothing crazy cuz I rely on 'er to get me there & back AND to work the next day haha. PM me if you wanna meet up with me and some of the other guys who wheel with me down there.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom