Hood louvers? Pullmax Machine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TEXASLAWMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Let me know if you find someone who can do these. I would love to put some in my hood too. Would be very beneficial to get rid of the heat from the header.:cool:

If I cant find someone I will be ordering 1995 Grand prix hood vents.

Would love to see pics after all is done.

So far I called all but one of those contacts and the largest they can do is a 3" louver I want larger one's but I may have to settle for that. Still searching

Last edited:
I have seen that thread of the white 80 with the louvers before and it looks cool. Also like the headlights and grill. A little "street" but it looks good.

Not a fan of the grand prix version. Keep searching, I'd love to see how it turns out. :grinpimp:

Yes I had been thinking of doing it before that with the 3" louvers but after seeing his I was hoping to find someone with a pullmax.

60 series vents

I had thought about putting the rear vents from a 60 series in the hood. It still would be a land cruiser part for continuities sake. Also considered cutting them from a 40s hood, but they were too rounded. What I really want are the kick panel air vents from the 40 in the 60. As far as placement goes, one could assume anywhere on the hood with Bernoullis' principle.

Still waiting on the land cruiser ground effects....they said they had shipped them.

We want louvers

I want to see louvers. Although a rock crawler on 22" spinners would also impress.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I like, and the grille treatment

3"

Yes I had been thinking of doing it before that with the 3" louvers but after seeing his I was hoping to find someone with a pullmax.

I checked around and could only find guys that could do 3" louvers. How big were we hoping?

Any updated to local shops in Dallas that can do this??

If I can get this done, I'll sell you my Lumina Vents.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom