HJ61 Portland, OR???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in Southern Oregon, ran into the fellow last weekend when he was down here. I turned him on to IH8MUD and suggested craigslist so it would get sold to someone who appreciates it and truly knows what it is.

It got registered in WA originally since it was imported by a dual citizen canadian. It was indeed very clean and sounded nice as it drove away. As per its care the current owner nows jack SH!T about it. There is an ass for every seat some will buy it

not sure I get it...........why would Craigs list be a place where it would sell to someone who appreciates it? Craigs List is a place to find a bunch of wierdo's if ya ask me.

or is there sarcasim I am missing? :)

I think I remember when this sold the 1st time, was a guy in Tonaska WA(but he was really in BC) or something.

I live in Southern Oregon, ran into the fellow last weekend when he was down here. I turned him on to IH8MUD and suggested craigslist so it would get sold to someone who appreciates it and truly knows what it is.

It got registered in WA originally since it was imported by a dual citizen canadian. It was indeed very clean and sounded nice as it drove away. As per its care the current owner nows jack SH!T about it. There is an ass for every seat some will buy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom