Hj60 importation from Europe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys I am looking into importing a toyota Hj60. The seller informed me that the "the gearbox is changed to a 5 speed" and he does no knowledge that the engine was every swapped out. Will I gave issues getting the car through customs if the gearbox is not original to the truck. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys I am looking into importing a toyota Hj60. The seller informed me that the "the gearbox is changed to a 5 speed" and he has no knowledge that the engine was ever swapped out. Will I have issues getting the car through customs if the gearbox is not original to the truck. Thanks in advance.
Noticed the spelling mistakes.

Hi guys I am looking into importing a toyota Hj60. The seller informed me that the "the gearbox is changed to a 5 speed" and he does no knowledge that the engine was every swapped out. Will I gave issues getting the car through customs if the gearbox is not original to the truck. Thanks in advance.
Hi GafferXL

If its still has its original motor ( or swapped with the same model motor ) it will be fine.

A 5 speed gearbox added won't be any trouble at US customs.

Make sure the undercarraige is pressure washed before entry too.

If there are any major suspension modifications or crazy large tires added that would certainly be a problem.

ToyotaDyna

------

Looking for a LHD, Diesel LandCruiser?

Canarian Land Cruiser Exports • DIESEL • LHD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom