his was bigger (1 Viewer)

ok, i was feeling a little inadequate today. i took a good buddy out to show him some of my favorite trails. seems he's done a little work on his cruiser. he's the one that inspired me to get mine.

i don't know every detail on this thing but he says he's never posted pics of it anywhere so i thought i would.

this i know:

f/r arb
soa/ome
custom interior cage/bull bar
atlas w super, super low gear
lexus heated seats

and yes, he wheels it alot.

he's been building this thing for years and lots of $$$.

so point being, i kinda just limped behind him with my stock 60. i'm starting to see what all those upgrades are for now.

i have more pics if interested.

oh, and a question. i've been having an ongoing problem. when i strain my engine (usually offroad), sometimes my idle just drops way way down. it runs, but the idle's low. i adjust the idle screw on the carb and it's fine. then 5 minutes later i have to turn it down to the original setting. like it fixes it's self. any ideas?

bigbrown said:
oh, and a question. i've been having an ongoing problem. when i strain my engine (usually offroad), sometimes my idle just drops way way down. it runs, but the idle's low. i adjust the idle screw on the carb and it's fine. then 5 minutes later i have to turn it down to the original setting. like it fixes it's self. any ideas?

I have the same thing, no idea?

is it still considered SOA if it is coils? that cruiser is pretty bad ass. that looks like a pretty hefty gas tank.

i'm a newbie so i just saw the front spring pack over the axle. i don't even know what's up with the rear suspension. i know he went with me to try out some mods he made.

new driveline and four more inches of lift.

Last edited:

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

I see an atlas..

What rear axle is he running???

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

looks like mini/LC hybrid..

With a 4 link and coils. Cool :)

k, just talked to him to get a few more stats.

nv4500
37x12.5 irocs
103 to 1 crawl ratio.

and yes you were right about the rear axle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom