Hey Jody (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am the guy on mud that also lives in Edmond.I had a vapor lock and confused you with Dave R.He actually is the one who drove my 40.Sorry for any confusion.My name is Darryl and my 40 is the red one w/ too much diamond plate at the bottom of the GCC members page.We've met before and I'm sure I'll see you again soon.Maybe the next run to Tulsa.I'll be the screaming 2f right behind you!!!!!!!!!!

You ARE going up to the picnic on the 22nd. right?? We will have a caravan leaving on Saturday morning about 6:00 - 7:00a. You are more than welcome to caravan up with us.

PM me and we'll swap phone numbers and coordinate for the picnic in Disney.

Jody.

My wife and I will be trailering my 40 to Gore,Ok with my 3/4ton Chevy and staying in a cabin @ Marval Trout Camp on the Illinois River. I've got a date with a stripper(BASS) guide on Fri to do some Bass Fishing. We've talked about Disney and it looks like we're good for Sat because we're heading back to Edmond on Sunday afternoon.We're leaving Edmond on Thursday afternoon.Fishing on Friday.Making Cruiser Memories on Sat.Returning to Edmond on Sunday...then pretty much,waiting to die because my life will then be complete...PM HELL !!!call me @ 413-6681

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom