Heritage Museum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Adam surprised me after skiing in SLC today and we went to the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum. If you are ever here, definitely make time to see it-free to enter and Dan is like a land cruiser encyclopedia. He also will open the hoods and doors on anything for you. I’ll post more pics later but for now, here’s where I spent a lot of time...

Last edited:
This 1978 pig is all original with ~11,500 miles on it. The only things that are not 100% original are the exhaust pipe, front shocks and battery. Even the tires were the original factory tires! It was pristine!

I want to go ,so bad. One day!

Makes me want a 70 series even more now.

Did you see the Logan's Run T-shirt there?

I sent them one to display in their Event Shirt displays

I've got a buddy that will be there this coming week.

I plan on going later this year.

Can't wait to hear all the stories behind those trucks.

You’ll go crazy over that pig....it’s mind blowing the shape it’s in. Have fun and hope you are going to get some skiing in too-it’s awesome in Utah this year.

Did you see the Logan's Run T-shirt there?

I sent them one to display in their Event Shirt displays

No way! Totally missed a T-shirt display but there’s so much to see that it’s a little overwhelming.

No way! Totally missed a T-shirt display but there’s so much to see that it’s a little overwhelming.

I'd imagine... its on a bucket list for me for sure.

They posted up late last year about wanting event shirts so after talking to the Pres I sent one in last month. The display may not even be set up yet.

Hell even walking around Marv Spectors stuff years ago took me forever and the LC museum is huge compared to that.

Went today. Absolutely worth it if you are in SLC. Dan was awesome and took the time to answer any question I had and talk about the history of everything they have in the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom