Help finding a new 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a way to search national inventory for a 2021 heritage edition magnetic grey with 3rd row option. Toyotas webpage only allows you to look in small regions and the inventory listed doesnt seem accurate.
Thanks for the help guys

Your local Toyota dealer?

wish they were more helpful but they just say there arent any within dealer trading distance.... I guess they dont feel inclined to help if they arent able to make the sale

Pedersen Toyota in Fort Collins Colorado has one listed on their website. Bought mine there in November. Can’t say if it’s already spoken for.

Haha!!! Just found the one in pederson and put a hold on it. Its in freight and should be here in 3 weeks. Thanks guys!!!
Seriously? Congrats! BTW. Keep the 80. You’ll miss it. Kept mine and sure glad I did.

Ill have a low mileage locked 80 up for sale soon just in case anyone is interested!
I kept mine. Was thinking about selling but I think it looks great next to the Heritage!

IMG_20201203_135553361_HDR.jpg

Love the white on white! Im sure ill regret and miss it but I just dont have the space and I have more money tied up in the 80 than I want. Time for it to move on to another new loving home.

When I searched in Feb for magnetic grey HE with third row there were only two available country wide. Austin Texas dealer wanted 92k and Colorado dealer was pushing 96k with their market adjustment add on.

ended up with a black HE at the local dealer with third row for low 80’s. For the savings color became less important...

Passed on the one in pederson but ended up grabbing a grey 3rd row from tarbox Toyota in RI. MSRP but got them to install the front OEM spacers, 100k/8year platinum ext warranty and 285/65/18 BFG KO2s before I picked it up. Couldn't be happier with this truck. Will get some better picks up at a later date.
As of the 10th they still had a grey 3rd row on the lot that wasn't spoken for if anyone is still looking.
PXL_20210510_165908703.MP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom