Help a member out (HAMO) (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

youngsters!:cry::cry:

What’s that Rob?:rofl: But really I love the truck just want a few modern conveniences

1713886598426.gif

The stereo is not. Its an Apline iLX-407 that was there when Rob got the truck but its had problems since day 1. I think the speakers are incorrectly wired somewhere behind the dash before the head unit or the rear third row speakers are still connected and that's causing a problem. I think ultimately I'll just get a 4 channel amp and some new speakers...maybe a sub so I can pretend I'm still in high school

Gotcha! I am willing to help depending on when. Hopefully it was wired with the correct harness and they didnt butcher the OEM wiring. If that is the case Crutchfield should have the right parts to get a new HU up and running

I'm down to help with it and I redid my system in the 100. All but running new speaker wire. Just gotta find a time that works.
The stereo is not. Its an Apline iLX-407 that was there when Rob got the truck but its had problems since day 1. I think the speakers are incorrectly wired somewhere behind the dash before the head unit or the rear third row speakers are still connected and that's causing a problem. I think ultimately I'll just get a 4 channel amp and some new speakers...maybe a sub so I can pretend I'm still in high school

I'm down to help with it and I redid my system in the 100. All but running new speaker wire. Just gotta find a time that works.

I feel you on that part...nothing worse than snaking wires though the inside of a car. I did a ton of stuff on my first car so I have everything other than the speakers, amp, etc already to do the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom