Hello! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome!

Congrats, now put a lift on her unless your wife drives it. or maybe she wants a lift to

OME bp51 lift is a great go to !
Ha! Fishinsea, the wife is now the ex. She would have vetoed this purchase 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. It’s just me and the dog now. He’s yet to ride in the LC. He loved the roll-down rear window on the 4Runner. :)

Welcome to MUD and congratulations on your new ride. I, too, love that color.

Like you’ve stated, NVM those that may hate-on newer, or bigger, or more comfortable _and_ capable, yada, yada, yada.

Enjoy your new ride!
Thank you so much! The color is really growing on me. Now I notice all the other burgundy colored cars on the road. :frown:

Interior shot. At first, I was a bit doubtful about the color combination. Now I think it's gorgeous. Just curious...is there any backlash against 200s and their owners? I mean, most of the newer ones look like mine....never seen a dirt road. :frown:

Love the color... I have never been a fan of Maruined cars, but I like it on a 200.

To answer your question, I can give some local insight... Most in JoCo just see yet another SUV. I have a hidden winch and larger BFG's (33"-ish) on stock wheels, I see most Toyota guys doing a double take. I don't think the 200's are in the waving club like my old 60's were, though. I think as 200's drop in price, you will see many more getting mods and out in the dirt. I see high milers going for around $20k these days...

Anyways, check out the local clubhouse Tornado Alley Cruisers. I am a member, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to be an active member. Maybe someday.

Red! Ain't nothing wrong wit red! Enjoy and welcome.

Welcome to Mud!
Looking to do the same move in a couple years - Lifted 2014 4Runner Limited to 2016+ LC - Just past 90k miles so there's lots of miles left to go before we sell the 4Runner

Last edited:
Love the color... I have never been a fan of Maruined cars, but I like it on a 200.

To answer your question, I can give some local insight... Most in JoCo just see yet another SUV. I have a hidden winch and larger BFG's (33"-ish) on stock wheels, I see most Toyota guys doing a double take. I don't think the 200's are in the waving club like my old 60's were, though. I think as 200's drop in price, you will see many more getting mods and out in the dirt. I see high milers going for around $20k these days...

Anyways, check out the local clubhouse Tornado Alley Cruisers. I am a member, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to be an active member. Maybe someday.
Thanks Sam P. I had someone at the carwash ask me if my LC was a Highlander. To your point, these kinda fly under the radar, unlike a Range Rover or G Wagon. I’m perfectly OK with that. I just wish the gas mileage was better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom