Hello

Discussion in 'NE- Flat Land Cruisers' started by SSTigerMerc, Nov 3, 2018.

1. SSTigerMerc

SSTigerMerc

Hello ,

Is anyone still alive out there. I figured I would drop a line and see what everyone is up to. I made it to the black hills cruiser classic last year and cruise moab this year. I am going to try to go to both this upcoming year (2019). If anyone would like to go I figured this is plenty of notice to get the ball rolling. The only person I routinely talk to is solomrus and maybe that is the way it has to be I suppose. Hope everyone is well.

S.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. Grench

Grench SILVER Star

I still exist. I don't check in often though. Active involvement in my sons Boy Scouts troop means all weekends are consumed. Not much wheeling going on here, but I frequently pull trailers.

3. Ed Camenzind

Ed Camenzind

Not able to get away much and my 80 is pretty much stock, but I hope to change all that eventually. I’d be interested in going to a Mahoney meet up sometime to see all your cool rigs tho.
    -Ed

4. corn man

corn man SILVER Star

Still here...like Grench, life is getting in the way. Busy with work and kids’ activities...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.