Hello to all (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not a new member here, just returning after a while since life has occupied most my recent time.
My name is Robert, living in Charles Town, WV. Previously owned a 62 series, which kinda dies on me. Since then however, I was able to get my hands on a project 40, that needed a bit of work, and it's been a blast, but undoubtedly, I miss my 62. Currently looking for one, but no such luck... all too much money, and none are worth it. Looking to keep up with the group here, sign up soon. Anyways, excited to be returning.

Cheers

There is a link to my 40 project down in my signature line.

DSC09158.jpg

DSC08923.jpg

283261_10150240583001524_566821523_7243489_7792453_n.jpg

hey dude, i think i might have seen that 40, you need to put a warning out when you are driving it, i almost rolled my truck watching you go by. i to live in Charles Town. i have an 84 4runner, painted digi camo.

I know theres a silver 62 around here but I dont think its the same one you had. I dont remember it having an ARB bumper.

Nice 40, thats on my wish list.

There is a Silver HJ60 Canadian spec. there is a gray 88 that the guy won't sell to me, and a lifted up 80 floating around somewhere. i have that guys card. it has a slee front bumper on it. 1988, I have never seen your rig.... and toy4xfun.... i saw your truck one night too, i was the crazy kid in the lexus honking and waving at your rig.... it was awesome

i know the guy that owns the, Canadian hj60, he has a 40 too, he coached this year for the rams football team, the jfcyl rams not the Shepperd rams. and i sure hope i did not give you the mud salute when you were honking at me. and Thank you, i have done a lot too it, so it is nice to get complements.

also i do not know how long you been on mud but look up cruiserdan, if you need parts and toyota still makes them, he is the man to see, they will be cheaper than from any dealership around here even with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom