Hello from Natchez. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think I put this in the wrong forum so I'm posting it here also.

Hi all. I just purchased a 2000 Land Cruiser and will be picking it up this week. I'm a long time Toyota fan but this is my first LC. I know absolutely nothing about them. The dealer said this is a 100 series. Is that correct? I have no idea how to tell except that its a year 2000. This will be my daily driver but I intend to take it camping and light trail riding. Not sure I want to get into the heavy duty rock thing. From all the YouTube videos I've seen, these vehicles are the most reliable rides on the planet. I hope so. Cop salary won't let me afford anything else. Thanks for any tips and suggestions you may have. All are appreciated.

00c0c_2uNorpOAqgT_1200x900-2.jpg

00707_iTlQ3WJaj7g_1200x900.jpg

Welcome to the madness

Step 1, remove the running boards. Report back in when that’s completed and we can talk about step 2. Seriously though, you’ll mess those up on a muddy rutted forest service road your first time out. Plus as DNP likes to say the truck will lose “1000 visual pounds”.

If you can ever make it to Jackson the first Tuesday of the month come see us in person. Keep an eye out on the Club meeting thread for the location.

Yes it’s a 100. Looks clean on the outside. How many miles does it have? If you take a look around Mud you’ll see the things that typically go wrong, usually just small stuff if it’s been taken care of.

Congrats on the LC and look forward to meeting you one day!

Congrats on the rig!

Now living in Texas but wife and I love Natchez, maybe a return trip is in order...

Step 1, remove the running boards. Report back in when that’s completed and we can talk about step 2. Seriously though, you’ll mess those up on a muddy rutted forest service road your first time out. Plus as DNP likes to say the truck will lose “1000 visual pounds”.

If you can ever make it to Jackson the first Tuesday of the month come see us in person. Keep an eye out on the Club meeting thread for the location.

Yes it’s a 100. Looks clean on the outside. How many miles does it have? If you take a look around Mud you’ll see the things that typically go wrong, usually just small stuff if it’s been taken care of.

Congrats on the LC and look forward to meeting you one day!

it has 160k miles and the Carfax is really clean. No telling what wasn't reported to Carfax though.

it has 160k miles and the Carfax is really clean. No telling what wasn't reported to Carfax though.
The good news is: If you don't overheat it or run it out of oil, you realistically have another 400,000 left in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom