Hello from Illinois (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to introduce myself. I currently live in Quincy Illinois which is only a few minutes from Missouri and about 45 minutes south of Keokuck IA.

Quick introduction:

Moved here from the Phoenix area 3 years ago for a job. I was active in the Copper state cruiser board there and had a lot of fun talking with guys and swapping parts. They are a great group of people.
I restored a 74 40 a few years back and owned a 83 60 but sold it before the move. I sold my 40 to my brother in DE in 2014 and have been cruiserless unto a few weeks ago. I picked up a 88 62 in good shape with 212,000 miles. Well cared for but will need obvious repairs.

I recently track down another 62 with low miles but doesn't have reverse. The 5 speed gearbox option is a popular swap but I want to keep it original! Any thoughts, opinions or comments. Anybody have a good A440F laying around. Look forward to meeting and talking with you guys

CHEERS

This is your guy, www.midamericalandcruiser.com . His name is Matt Tarnow, he has everything you might need for your FJ62 and is just up the road in Milan Ill.

Awesome guy, great prices! Just tell him Brent sent you.

Welcome and Good Luck

This is your guy, www.midamericalandcruiser.com . His name is Matt Tarnow, he has everything you might need for your FJ62 and is just up the road in Milan Ill.

Awesome guy, great prices! Just tell him Brent sent you.

Welcome and Good Luck

I forgot that website even existed. I made that for my dad probably 7 years ago. I should do something with it one of these days. That said none of the information is wrong. Of the two emails listed midamlandcruiser@qwestoffice.com is the better one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom