Hella Driving Lights $9.99 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boy ,where just a neggative nancy today , i'm sure there's a few people that could find a use for these lights at 10 bucks a pair .

I think theyfixed the catalog or pulled item as it is not coming up with the link provided?

It still comes up if you use the promo-code in the search bar.

Keep in mind these lights are not Hella's best work, and I believe are normally carried under the "optimus" name. There's a reason they're $10.

However, for abusive situations, such as rock lights, they would be the perfect "disposable" light fixture IMO, although you may find some limitations with the beam pattern(being focused for driving instead of flood for fog).

Ary

Boy ,where just a neggative nancy today , i'm sure there's a few people that could find a use for these lights at 10 bucks a pair .

Good point. I'm in a sourpuss mood today.

Fine, I'll order a pair. :idea:

They make great rock lights or back up lights. For the money they are hard to pass up. I got three pair using this deal, one pair will be used as a back up light(1) and the other light, i am splitting the pair, will be mounted in my engine compartment. I had a little light mounted under the hood before but it left a lot to be desired. Now with these cheap little babies I will be able to see what I am racking my knuckles on.

If you type in 48g-52-2012 you can pick up a set of PIAA lights for 19.99.

It still comes up if you use the promo-code in the search bar.

Keep in mind these lights are not Hella's best work, and I believe are normally carried under the "optimus" name. There's a reason they're $10.

However, for abusive situations, such as rock lights, they would be the perfect "disposable" light fixture IMO, although you may find some limitations with the beam pattern(being focused for driving instead of flood for fog).

Ary

Whoops! I see em now. thanks!

I odered on 12/6 and they said in stock . I went on there site today to track my order and it said Canceled. So i called them and they told me they where discontinued .

Sounds like a faulse advertisment case. You should get a hold of a Cabelas manager and remind them about the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom