Head count for Uwharrie on the 12th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wheelin' rig is in pieces right now but I'd like to meet you guys. Any chance I could ride shotgun with someone? How long would it take to get to the outpost from Charlotte?

Rob

i would say from charlotte about 1.5 hours maybe 1, though i have never driven it and have always come from the east.

www.mapquest.com, link to uwharrie is on the club website

Robad,
It takes 45 min. from Concord. So southern is right on, it will take about an hour.

Not goin' to make it

Southern,
Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass this time. Too much going on this weekend and next week. :doh: But I'm up for the next ride. :beer: Keep me posted.

Rob Adcock

Any pics of the trip?

southerncruiser62 said:
krzyabncanuck has a few and i have a few but have not been able to post any yet. Hoping to make another trip down there soon.

I hate i missed the trip. I had every intention of going until one of my buddies that has an old CJ7 that was going to try and tag along broke his locking hubs. So i spent the afternoon helping him to decide he needed to upgrade to warns because his plastic one's were toast.

Lets plan on a late july Saturday trip.

Sounds good to me, we will just have to cordinate a weekend. i am going to possibly try and get everyone together for a club meeting soon....

southern, are you putting together a dist list for a meet or just posting here? I'm going up to VA in a few days, hope to return with something nice this time.

zcruiser i have a e-mail list that i send to as well as post up information here. If you would like to send me your e-mail i will be glad to add you to the list...

I will post some pic's as soon as we figure this darn thing out. The camera that is. Its a darn digital that waits 3 seconds to take a darn pic, so you miss all the good ones.Also got to figure out what everyone is using on their computer to post with , we have kodak easy share, and MS pic share but have problems with both trying to post, say they are always to big.

Darin

Use paint to "shrink" the photos. Under Image, select stretch/skew and reduce by percentage. It is what I use on a few web sites I manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom