head count for dec 4 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Club members ::steer:
I would like a head count of who`s coming and how many adults and how many kids. Need these count for paper products and gifts the the kids. :clap::popcorn:
thanks

one adult here

let me see what i can do, i might be free for sat. and i could get johns bender(assuming john has it)

i'll let you know.

what do you have to bend?

let me see what i can do, i might be free for sat. and i could get johns bender(assuming john has it)

i'll let you know.

what do you have to bend?

Dwights roll cage does not have anything over the drivers seat. It's more of a passenger roll cage.

I may be going home this weekend, but if I don't I would be down to see you topless.

That may have come out wrong.

Also, count me in as a 75% for the Christmas Party.

Me and my 16 year old.

Definitely for dinner (2 maybe, 1 for sure) - unsure about earlier wheeling event.

Dwights roll cage does not have anything over the drivers seat. It's more of a passenger roll cage.

Progress so far.......

I got the doors removed, the old rear cage out, Dwight's cage in. It took some wrangling, I think my truck frame may be tweaked. :eek:

The front half of the roof is gone, where is Cam with a Sawzall when you need him. I just need the bender now to start mocking up some ideas.
IMG00171-20101120-1510.jpg
IMG00172-20101120-1510.jpg

John,
Joy, myself, and both of the boys are gonna try to get up.
Please let me know what I can bring or we gonna have to show up with some of joys great desserts:bounce::bounce:

What time are people showing up to wheel? 11:00???

Can't make it. Working and can't arrange coverage. I'm bummed. Maybe some snow wheeling later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom