Has anyone used Carmarka.com? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used Carmarka to order some wiring harnesses... Stock showed in stock, but got a call that only one was available and that they would order the others needed but the price increased. Cancelled my order and went another route. Disappointing, their stock levels on the site are not live and you never know if they have items in stock or not.

Ordered and paid for 2 items, including shipping for 2 items. Was then told that one of the items was out of stock and that they couldnt refund any shipping, but they said they would refund my credit card for the out of stock part ($70). Its now over 6 weeks later and no refund and they have stopped answering my emails. Stay away from Carmarka!

I've ordered several times from Carmarka several times and found the pricing and service excellent. Parts are a fraction of cost of on-shore Oz and savings easily cover the air freight to Australia. As I live in a remote area, I'd be waiting 2 weeks if I ordered from Melbourne anyway, so these shipments probably arrive faster than onshore too. The VIN number search give access to an excellent catalogue. recommended.

Ok so, I have ordered a number of times from Carmarka (around $4k worth in total) and as far as I can tell the parts are genuine. EG, they come in toyota branded packages and the labels look identical to the labels from Toyota Dealerships here in Aus. Now in saying that, they could be using fake labels?

The parts themselves look very high quality though and don't have any signs of inferior quality etc.

That said, I just went to use them again today and it appears the prices of the actual quote are higher than what is listed on their website. I am currently investigating other options.

Has anyone used ToyotaDXB? Are they legit? Prices seem good if they can ship for reasonable cost. I haven’t paid for my order yet. Waiting for shipping estimate and hoping you guys can offer feedback. Thanks Mark

Hi Mark, From what I can tell DXB are the same as Carmarka... As in, pricing, website design, quote process etc. So maybe a sister company?

I will update this thread if I find a better supplier...

Is Carmarka still looking legit? They have a 3F flywheel I need at half the price on Megazip. Partsouq is out of stock on it. I'm inclined to order from Carmarka. Thoughts?

By the way, I looked at the "About Us" for both Carmarka and DXB, and they both say the company is named Crystal Way Trading LLC.

Is Carmarka still looking legit? They have a 3F flywheel I need at half the price on Megazip. Partsouq is out of stock on it. I'm inclined to order from Carmarka. Thoughts?

By the way, I looked at the "About Us" for both Carmarka and DXB, and they both say the company is named Crystal Way Trading LLC.
I just ordered something from both.... I'll let you know what happens🤞

Also worth checking out Tosshin as per my thread here...

(I have no association... Just I previously was using carmarka but have since switched to tosshin and found them to be better).

It went pretty well. I was looking for some pretty obscure parts and once located they sent me an estimate/invoice.

Responses via email were a bit slow sometimes but prices were competitive. I prefer partsouq.com but would use them again. HTH
They did reply promptly (and very friendly) to me.
Thank you mate :cheers:

PS. Unfortunately they found that the part is discontinued/NLA (FJ45 Tailgate, 65700-95019)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom