harmonic balancer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
in order to balance my motor i had to get a different harmonic balancer the first one i bought used from a well known distributor of used parts, it was no good also, so i wound up buying an expensive after markert made in austrailia (won't go in to that) finally trying to button things upthe belt is now to short. any comments? thanks mark

Which Belt? AC, Water Pump, PS/ALt? Can't you get a longer belt? Am I missing something?

why not order OEM from CruiserDan?

is that what i should have done? okay my next obstacle is my smog pump when i spin it it will stop or sieze sometimes so i think i need a new one i read a thread that said rebuilt ones have new bearings but not new innards and don't work as well as new ones .huge differance in price. how do you get a price from cruioser dan.thanks mark

call him & patiently wait for a call back. be ready to start writing down all the lil bits he'll know that need to go with whatever you thought you needed.

he's listed on the vendor section here, American Toyota.

The Oreillys one works great. Been going on 5 yrs. now.

it turns out the balacer was the same size. the toyota spector belt was short or shrunk or something. i forgot about the brand new spare i had bought from napa when i first got the rig.it fit nice.i was unable to get the other one on. i wonder if i had heated it with a heat gun if i could have stretched it on?mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom