Hard top for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scott68FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myblueheaven.com
I would post this over on the forsale section, but think it is better to post here as shipping isn't an option.

I have a hard top that came on my 68 FJ40 for sale. My 40 is a factory softtop so I am not 100% sure what year this top is from. The top is in pretty good shape. The headliner needs replaced and there is a dent in the rear drivers side. It has a one piece lift door in the rear. All the glass is good.

This has been sitting at my house for a long time now, and I have no plans on ever using it, so I would like to find it a good home and get it out of here. The wife is getting on me to clean the yard up. :)

$100 takes it. I don't have pics, but can take some if anyone is interested. You can also stop by and look at it in Tucson if you want.

It looks like it will be gone early next week. I will re-post though if it falls through.

this is a funny billboard on your website :D
Godscreatures1.jpg

Thanks. I used to change pictures about once a month or so, but that one has been up there for over a year. :)

Should have posted this much sooner, but the hard top has long since been sold. Thanks Tim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom