Happy Tuesday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1654014_10101910067446348_1823131280_n.jpg

Fun drive to work. No more coolent. Something burst on the driver side near the fire wall. I could not see the leak though. My wife was driving and by the time i got there, the resevoir was bone dry.

If this is a joke, it took some effort to put together.

If not, bummer. Hopefully there is no engine damage.

sadly, no joke. waiting to hear back from the dealership.

Dude, that sux Parker. I was wary to post on FB, given the date and all. Hope it's a relatively easy fix.

:beer: R

Sorry to see that, any time there is a roll back involved it makes me cringe. THe word DEALER makes me cringe even more. Hope it is not too serious.

The reservoir was dry, but how about the radiator? What made her pull over; steam or did it stop running? My :princess: would probably not stop until she got where she was going or until it died! :bang:

steam, which she thought was smoke. Radiator is fine. turns out a hose ruptured onto the engine block near the heater. Unfortunately, 13 other hoses in the system we also looking suspect so all need replacement. BOAT.

one plus is our dealer ship is actually decent. they are the 3rd largest in the country, and i alway work with the same guy who is a cruiser guy. Although he has totaled 3 100s. also, if parts are being replaced, i always get them to leave them in the cargo area and not throw them out. This makes them a bit more accountable.

and Kenny, dont give Lydia a hard time. I like her more than you and she is d amn sure a whole lot prettier than your ugly mug:flipoff2: