HAPPY day in IP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heather shot her an 11 pt buck this am and did a damn fine jog :bounce: :bounce2: Real proud of her!!
heather.jpg

Dang! She did good, David! Tell her congrats from me. You gonna try to make it to Barnwell in January?

If I can!!!

Funny thing, I am looking for an old site that seemed to fit here well (the bambi Killers Homepage, It was excellent) The site seems to be dead but the links to it still exist. The interesting part is the name of the owner of the page.

rgrogan...

I wonder if there is a relation..

Hmmm.

BTW, CONGRATS on the buck :)

Yea, Nolen is a killer from way back. He is a coon ass you know!

Nolen's no coonass, he's a stump jumper from Missississippippi.
;)
Happ yTrails! N

Green Lantern said:
Nolen's no coonass, he's a stump jumper from Missississippippi.
;)
Happ yTrails! N
That's good to hear, I wouldn't want to be associated with someone so short. :flipoff2:

Bailey's first kill (with Daddy) and first kill with the new 300 Rem SA Ultra Mag!!!
baileycoyote.jpg
baileycoyote1.jpg

Wait - Bailey shot a 300 Mag?? Dayum - I'm impressed. You sir are raising those kids right!

No not this time, she was just right beside me in the blind. I asked her if she wanted me to shot him and she gave me a very excited affirmative! She has a BB gun and a compound bow that she shoots.

Done kilt me a pig. It sure had pretty lips.
piggy.jpg

UH, I thought you said violet. That is one purty color.

Whatcha gonna kill next sir ... maybe the neighbor's cat? :grinpimp:

Gotta have you check your guns at the gate before I let you in The 3X's again ... hate to see one of my critters sprawled out on the ground with that big-ass gun layin' next to 'em. :eek:

:flamingo:

I wouldn't do no harm at the 3X's. Wouldn't be polite.

Shoulda took the little piggy live......more sporting. Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom