HAMOM November 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This month we will be working on the garage. I'll have all of the stuff we need to build. What I would like to get done is remove the carport, build the walls, and get the roof trusses installed.
Lunch will be provided,

I was supposed to be hunting in OK 11/11-19, but Ellie Mae (5 y/o German Shorthair) has sarcoma (cancer) so my trip is pretty much cancelled. I should know more this week. Point being, my most likely cancelled trip means I will be there to help.

Sorry to hear that, Tim

Damn Tim, very sorry to hear that about Ellie Mae. Hoping for the best....

Sorry to hear about your pup Tim. Sending you and the fam our thoughts and prayers.

I'm planning on being there as long as I can on the 18th. I look forward to catching up wtih y'all!

I’m there... you mentioned bringing a nail belt and screw gun. Any other tools needed?

I should have everything else

I'm assuming we'll meet at David's house at 8:00, I'll be there.

We probably need a head count, it looks like Mark, Rick, and maybe Scott. Surely we can get a few more folks.

We had a great time today at the "DBenke Garage Raising!" We got a lot done. We were also treated to a great gyro lunch from Papa Zuzu's! We had a good turnout and it was great seeing everyone! We missed those that were unable to make it!

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

I want to thank everyone who came out to help Saturday.
We got a lot done and it is really appreciated.
I got the rest of the concrete poured last night, and Tim came over tonight and we got all of the tree cut away from the top.
I'll start the wall Wednesday, and the trusses this weekend if anybody wants to come out and help.

I also found a green YETI cup, I'm sure someone will claim it.

I washed it out tonight......looks like lots of coffee has been in this cup,

David i was in your neck of woods Monday. Forgot how to get to ur place, ended up going home after errands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom