Gsmtr05 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone point me to the registration info for GSMTR 05? Just finished the Round-up...HAD A BLAST...even without my truck...Starting to get excited about GSMTR...then CMCC...

Kristi,

The registration is at www.stlca.org I think. Had a great time with yall at the Round-up. Looking forward to GSMTR now. We should have a large number of us Mississippi boys (5 trucks) up there.

Later,

KRISFJ40-
Ashley & I will be there, along with all the other Mississippi folks, will you have a truck if not you & Ash can wheel together?? Let us know.

Some how in prep for GSMTR I was moving my front fenders up but I ended up with no front axle under the truck. I guess it is Spring over time. Now I just have to finish it before May 18th.

Yup -- I'm towing Lil Red out to GSMTR this time....Round-Up was just a bit too far to go and take the truck - I had lots of work to do and was all over the state in the 2.5 weeks I was there!

Red and I will for sure be there and maybe even a pup or two -- hubby's headed to Tulsa for meetings that same weekend...gotta line out a baby-sitter or I'll be running stocker trails. According to the Rice boys, Jess is trying to come to co-pilot for me...we'll see...I was actually thinking of pulling off the windshield and having LOTS of fun on the trails....TBD.

Holy cow I wish I just had the front axel out. Before GSMTR I have to build-up the orion, and attatch that to (the soon to be here) H41, Rebuild the lower section of my cowl, attatch the tub, tie the cage to the frame, tie the seat mounts to the cage..... But I am sure I can finish it before GSMTR. Otherwise I'll be bringing alot of tools, and trying to finish it there. I am looking very forward to this year.

I have been getting my truck ready for GSMTR for freakin months....I cant wait...Ill be driving my sprung over pig all the way up.....wahooo....

Any of you guys from florida or GA want to convoy up....pust up

-Al

Yeah im going up probably on tuesday with CruisinGA because he has to leave thursday night. So I would love to meet up with some of yall there. I am getting my sliders on hopefully next week and my sides and flares herculined so I will be ready to roll.

just look for the dred head with the velveeta wag....and if ya dont see me til then end...look for the dumbass that cant open the doors to get out. read: using rocker panels as sliders

How bout a caravan that's comin down 81 through VA? anyone?

Chris

I-81 Caravan

A group of us from Northern VA and MD will be caravaning down 81 the Saturday before GSMTR if you want to tag along.

I'm not but i'm getting there.....have some of the list completed...I'll be outside all tomorrow welding s*** up to go....cant freakin wait.

oh and i plan on wheeling all the trails with a surfboard on the roof. :flipoff2:

lowtideride said:
Any of you guys from florida or GA want to convoy up....pust up

-Al

I'm game. When u leaving?

dang al,

wish i was headin up, wouldn't mind meetin you and seein you wheel your stuff....

hope y'all have a good time up there....

malphrus

72cruiser...

if ya cant take the cruiser....take a car.....you can wheel shotty in my rig or anyone else that will be there....

nah, i'm workin these next couple weeks pretty hard....got to get money to feed the cruiser lots of parts, ha ha

malphrus

I'm out the door now....see you guys soon....safe travels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom