GSMTR 2023 and Windrock Cabins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
GSMTR is coming up in June and I'm curious to see who's planning what for the GSMTR and accommodations at Windrock?

@GLTHFJ60 is bringing his Ritz on wheels. I know the Upstate crew is getting their usual cabin, which will be packed full. I've heard @AJR is grabbing a smaller cabin this year, is that right? I know a few others are planning on going, but I don't know who's staying where.

I'm thinking about getting a cabin since I'm planning on making the trip out there this year. Does anyone want to split the cost of a small cabin with me from Thursday to Sunday?

Do all of us want to go in on a big ass cabin?

@Hokie LX
@UZJ105
@SFROMAN
@Fort Knox
I'm probably missing someone.

would like to convoy with you guys could we meet up exit 440 on I -40 I will be coming in on 74 to Ashville on Wed. early is fine , give a time when you can Thanks john Drose

This year I'm planning on Wednesday through Sunday. I'll be driving out Wednesday morning early ish, and totally open to a carav
This year I'm planning on Wednesday through Sunday. I'll be driving out Wednesday morning early ish, and totally open to a caravan.
johnny, would like to convoy can we meet up, exit 440, on Wed early is fine. A truck stop usually cheaper fuel , I come IN on 74 to Ashville , will set a time later, thanks John Drose aka PAUL !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom