GSMTR 2021 cabin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
Is anyone planning on going to GSMTR in 2021? The dates are 6/13-20. I know it’s early, but most of the cabins are already gone. I was thinking about going Wed - Sun and was wondering if anyone wanted to grab a small cabin before they were all gone! There was only 1 8 person cabin left, but I figured that would be too large anyway. Check out what is available and let me know what you think... I hope we can get a good group to go!

I was scared there wouldn’t be a cabin available, so I went ahead and reserved a cabin for 6/16-20. It is the Creekside Retreat. I’ll probably invite Upstate or Olde North State if any of them needs a spot. There are 5 beds and a couch. We’ll decide the cost later and see how to split it up. Just post up if anyone is interested in going.

The upstairs is reserved, but the remaining 4 beds are $205 each first come first serve. I will post a sign up sheet later as soon as I figure out how to do that! I’ll send my PayPal and Venmo accounts for payment later! I hope some can make it this year!

I would like to give first dibs to Low Country Land Cruiser club members and our other neighboring clubs, but we’re always open to making new friends! Not many have committed yet being that it is so far away, but as it gets nearer we may be able to open it up to “outsiders.” Please go ahead and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself! In this community there are no real “outsiders” anyway!! Lol!

For anyone that wants a spot in the cabin, my Venmo account is @Scott-Shelley93 and PayPal is sshelle99@yahoo.com. Please use friends and family if using PayPal. Just put 2021 GSMTR cabin in the notes. Reply in this thread when you’ve paid and I’ll get it posted up! Thanks everyone! Have a Happy New Year and we’ll see you at GSMTR 2021!

I just got Whitephoenix’s payment for a spot in the cabin. It looks as though 2 spots will be reserved for Scott Johnson and David Benke and I’ll take the upstairs leaving 1 more bed. Just let me know if anyone wants the remaining bed!