Gsmtr 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3 more days left for early registration!!

Can't wait! 15 days and counting! Hope to have Tshirts and stickers by then.

Got the winch connected and it actually works, tires are rotated & I'm starting to get all the gear loaded or staged. I might have to carry some stuff on the roof! Anybody else getting ready?

We just registered, it looks like this park will be way better than last year's. My wife and I will be in our 80 series representing Team Tuf from STL, looking forward to it! Se ya there!

:beer::cheers::beer:

T-minus 4 days!! Almost finished packing. Still have to get ice from work, fill water jug, stuff like that. Going to my property in TN (Tellico) Sat after the meeting! Only a 2 hr drive to Windrock from there. Excited!!!

You guys ready for some wheelin?

Is this thing too much for a Stock cruiser?

I hate to be a wus but I got my cruiser 2 months ago and spent a lot on fixing this thing up, I do mild trail riding, but from past hard learned lessons in mudding and deep water, and replaced engines,I avoid certain trail obstacles now, I don't want to trash this thing. But I really want to come. Would I be wasting my time? I have gotten the hundy stuck already though, Don't try steep muddy hill climbs w/o the center diff on, I got over confident:)

I hate to be a wus but I got my cruiser 2 months ago and spent a lot on fixing this thing up, I do mild trail riding, but from past hard learned lessons in mudding and deep water, and replaced engines,I avoid certain trail obstacles now, I don't want to trash this thing. But I really want to come. Would I be wasting my time? I have gotten the hundy stuck already though, Don't try steep muddy hill climbs w/o the center diff on, I got over confident:)

There are plenty of looooong and mild trails at Windrock for ya!

Thanks for the reply, I know how this usually go for me though, I don't do mild...I always get caught in the excitement:) I need a rig I can just trash, Those are lot more fun

Thanks for the reply, I know how this usually go for me though, I don't do mild...I always get caught in the excitement:) I need a rig I can just trash, Those are lot more fun

Come to the event and go on the guided rides, we'll keep you out of trouble.

Thanks! I'll be there, do I have to have a fire extinguisher and first aid kit inside the vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom