Group buy-Fender extensions-interests? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine direct from the master craftsman.. Cost me about $550 USD to get em to melbourne...

So Ferociousfish - I believe you are selling your second shipment now - did customs make a mistake this time?

Did you get your $1200 back from the theiving customs agents last time?

And has anyone tried to tried to strengthen these up so you can abuse them offroad?

bursabaju - hope my 40 looks as good as your yellow machine by the time I am done....

These are cool in a non factory look sort of way. Has anyone taken delivery/installed on their Cruisers?

I received my order on 4-15-11 and it all looked good.
I have not had time to carefully examine every thing but a front fender fits well.
I will post again when I have checked out everything.

I want to find out how they work out!

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, I think second post ever. Was great to see all the back and forth. When you guys that have them now get them installed please post. I am interested also in all of the products that he showed. Looks great!

any updates on the flares?

Hey all,

Wanted to find out if anyone has gotten them installed and how they like'em?

Anyone more on the group buy?

Any updates to the flare madness??

All,

I am interested in learning how they look/install and if they are worthy...

Any updates??

I owe you guys a a HUGE apology!
I dropped the ball on this one:frown:

Between work, family, some medical issues and a lot of other random chit that I won't go into, I've not been able to follow through with this.

It's not the builders fault, so, if you guys are still interested, and if he's still around and wants to go through with it, I'll try this chit again!

I'll contact him and in the meantime, let me know what you want to do?

Again, my apologies, but these things have been outside my control:(

OD

I am still in

Ok, for anyone that still want's them, I'm going to start another list.
I'll give it 2 weeks, then place the order with the maker.

I still need to contact him to
A) Mak sure he's still alive:D
B) Still interested in doing this for us.
C) See if he can make one for my FJ62?

I won't let this one go.
It's just been a long, ugly time:(

Gordon

back hen the original orders fell through I took it apron myself to order
fender extensions, a snorkel, and several other small things.
The right extension fit like a dream and the left one didn't fit quite as well but I think that fender had suffered some TRAUMA from the appearance of some Bondo on it. The snorkel had a seam crack in the main tube and in the top intake, I repaired them with Gorilla Snot and that will work good.
One of the four mounting nuts that are cast in to the body broke loose and I think the others are not very strong so I will finger a way to get a tapped
plate in there to replace the nuts

All in all I am quite happy with every thing I got.

Interesting thing is his freight handler shipped the box to Singapore, then to Frankfort, then to LA, and finally to Minneapolis.

Richard R- Thanks for the insight.
Since I have no association with the builder/designer, I have no way of ensuring the quality and fit of the product.

You're assessment helps greatly, thanks.

For the rest. you're on the list.

Gordon

I would be interested in a set as well, but I would REALLY like to hear from more people that were in on the first buy. If they could post some photos and some feedback.

On a side note, are the prices still the same?

Shawn

I am interested as well in the quality of the products and how they look installed from the maker. I would like to be "in" on the buy too if there is another round. Any of you guys that got them the first time give us an update.. Please??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom