1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greensboro Meeting

Discussion in 'NC- Olde North State Cruisers' started by Tym@work, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Tym@work

Tym@work

Since we met the first Tuesday of February in Greensboro I figure we should meet the first Tuesday of March, which is Tuesday 3/6. I think it went well at M'Couls so my vote is we meet there again. Time, anytime between 6 and 7 pm.

I'd like to discuss GSMTR, I know most who attend these meetings have never been but I promise you, once you go you'll not wanna miss it ever again.

Also, a potential URE run between now and GSMTR, shakedown run for those taking a rig to GSMTR. ;)

Discount(s) from local vendors, etc.

Sharing meeting minutes, ideas, suggestions with the W/S guys, since we're obviously gonna meet in two different places at two different times.

Any other ideas, suggestions post 'em here or bring 'em up a the meeting.

2. erymer

erymer SILVER Star

1st tuesday is fine by me. I did like McCoul's but I would like to mix it up with some different places from time to time. URE opens back up on April 16th, so we have a month to get in a trip before GSMTR. I am sure it'll be slam packed the first couple weekends though.

3. blue98stang

blue98stang

Tim you forgot "Drive your Cruisers." *If you can; ours needs some work before we can drive it to the meeting*

4. erymer

erymer SILVER Star

oops

Yeah Stacy and I had a little problem the other day. We were driving home from house hunting in Reidsville and we lost our headlights. hopefully to be fixed in a day or two. :D

5. DirtNOOB

DirtNOOB

Looking forward to meeting you...

Hey all -
    Barry approached me many moons ago about meeting up and riding with you. It seems every time you guys have a meeting I've got to do something with the kids, but if I don't have to work late, I should be able to make it to this one.

I'm very new to this, and I'm hoping I can get advice on modifying my FJ Cruiser, as well as have some veterans around when I take it off road on more serious terrain than I already have.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

I have a Blue FJ Cruiser, and it's stone-cold stock. LOL.

6. erymer

erymer SILVER Star

look forward to having you. If you need help finding McCoul's let us now. It's pretty nice. we are usually there till around 8 or so.