Great time @ Disney!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to say it was nice to see everybody up @ Disney.Speaking for myself and my wife,We had a GREAT time.I'm Darryl.Red 74 FJ40 Stocker w/Diamond plate and the roll cage lacedw/the grey insert. That was my first time up there and all I can say is we're already planning another trip soon.Hey ,you guys had the grey TEQ shirts up there and I forgot to buy a couple.(Got distracted w/ all the fun!) If someone can let me know I'll be happy to throw some $$ towards your Club. Thanks for your attendence at the GCC picnic and for those that missed it...we missed you too.Thanks alot for the shirt hook-up and hope to see you again soon

Darryl, I"ve got the shirts.. If Dave is coming up this weekend I can send 2 back with him. If not I can mail you 2 no problem.. lemme know sizes and where. They are $15 each we take checks made out to tornadoalleycruisers.. Had a blast and we'll be back! pm me if you want. I won't get to ship em till next week tho! we're wheeling this weekend!

HEY! How do ya go bout puttin a gawl dang picture a yer rig on here? Like the one you got there Mike???? An how long am I gonna be called a Rookie? Hell, been a long time since I been a Rookie.....

From the mud FAQ section.. You now have 11 posts so the picture has to be small and resized.. If you can't get one resized let us know and we'll help.. Either Chris, Myself or Mike can help.. And if ya want we can get a cool picture this weekend and resize for you and send it to you.

How do I get a picture under my username?
These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an
avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer. This feature is only available for users with more than 10 posts or those with Silver Star status.

For more information about avatars, click here.

trainrech said:
Mike - BTW - I have a one (possibly) two shiner fee for use of my photography skills. :flipoff2:
I dun stole the picture you have and made it an avitar....no Shiner needed :flipoff2: unless of course ya gonna send the me the full size pic

Now if'n ya got one I ain't seen yet then I'll share a Blonde or two with ya :grinpimp:

Don - ain't many things I claim to not be a rookie at and you are, soooooooo

:flipoff2: ROOKIE :flipoff2:

Thanks for joining us!

Hi all- I just wanted to visit to say thanks for coming down to our little picnic AGAIN this year! I know I speak for our entire club when I say that the tradition of TAC participation is appreciated and we all look forward to seeing, visiting and wheeling with you guys. Without question, the event is better because of your support and participation. I found out yesterday that this Friday is senior night at our high school and since Brad is a senior---well I guess you know where I'll be. Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of Brad and will happily be there with him when he gets recognized, but I was making plans in my head as to how I could be at Tuttle Friday night. Oh well-maybe next year Brad and I can both come up for the fun! BTW, when is your next run? Thanks again and sorry we won't be there this weekend.

Dave Rising, GCC president (and former Kansan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom