Gporv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, all,
I am planning a visit to the off road park at the Greenville Pickens race track on Sunday afternoon, around 2, if any are interested. I know it’s Father’s Day, but it’s a time that will work. I’ll be in my 60, my son and son in law will be in an old ranger and a Jeep. If you think you can make it let me know and I can keep an eye out.
Thanks,
Hank

Oops!!
15B8F822-0488-4CB8-A191-0A1C68634DC8.jpeg

Besides the ugly mud hole, the ORV Park was great. Scary trails for a greenhorn, but the perfect day.

Oops!!
View attachment 2340039
Besides the ugly mud hole, the ORV Park was great. Scary trails for a greenhorn, but the perfect day.

So.....did you just leave it there and walk away....highly doubt it so let's see some pics of the recovery......did you actually use the PTO winch? How much time spent on hosing it down upon arriving home?

So.....did you just leave it there and walk away....highly doubt it so let's see some pics of the recovery......did you actually use the PTO winch? How much time spent on hosing it down upon arriving home?
I am embarrassed to admit that a Jeep came along and pulled me out before I had to use that bumper ornament. I hate mud! Went to the dirt squirt for a while to get it off.

Thanks to the guys that came out, it was a great time being drier than the last time I was there! I agree the map was not very helpful, but there are plenty of paths to choose from. I will definitely go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom