Got the new TT yesterday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad to hear you're pleased. I have yet to receive a copy...

:(

TJK

Got mine.  Way to go Todd and all the contributors
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Another great issue.  It didn't even make it to the
wcj.gif
before it was read. :D

Wassup with the insert on renewing the membership though?  Just renewed mine about 2 mos ago and now I see this. :dunno:

Tony, Todd, Rob and others - hat's off to you guys - you're all doing a super job - this even from someone who always likes to whine about something. :D

You should contact Jacki Miller regarding the renewal insert. The timing on it is intended that you won't miss an issue, so possibly more time has passed than you're thinking?

TLCA Administrator <tlcadmin@rapidnet.com>

In any case, Jacki will take care of you.

TJK

phew... gotta agree with TJK on that one Junk.

Contact Jacki. The 'Final issue' fliers are actually going out in the 2nd to last issue to help avoid missing issues. So basically, the Db has you to expire in July/August

we are then following up with formal renewal letter .... Jan/Feb will go out in about another week. These folks received their Final issue notice in Dec/Nov, then got a free issue in Mar/Apr... missed may/jun but hopefully will renew due to formal letter before cut off for Jul/Aug. We give them the option of renewing and rec'ing missed May/Jun to keep them current.

its all good.

Notice the new member count format in Trails? This is designed to help us track performance.

Thanks guys, will definitely follow up.

Yeah, noticed revised figures for member #'s too.

Took the time to sit and read it from cover to cover, kudos to Nolen, Andre, Tony, Todd, and all the others responsible for the great issue.
A very special recognition to Ehsan for opening my eyes to the very difficult conditions he and his craftsmen operate under, made me sit back and think just how good we have it, and how little, if ever we realize it.
For those that do not recieve TT or have not gotten yours yet, let me share a quote from Ehsan, something his dad taught him.

"Always respect skill and dedication more than money."

Ehsan if you ever get to Texas, let me know, I want to buy you a Texas size steak, my friend...
Butch

Butch,

I share your sentiments regarding Ehsan. And I can't begin to tell you the hoops he jumped through to help me put that piece together. He's a remarkable guy.

TJK

the photo on top of page 59 was an eye opener! :ugh:

Well I finally received my TT yesterday! Sweet publication. Thanksto all the contributors, great work guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom