Good Visit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brian was home for a few days and I spent some time over at his moms place and running around town with the two pigs. He has some pics with the pigs together.Im sure he will post some of my fatass next to the pigs. Im 5'8" and 235lbs so you can get a better feel for the height of the pigs.

Brian has a nice set of Volvo C-303 axles forsale. They have the very hard to find 5.99 ratio. Each sports a factory cable locker. Setup for SUA which will give you an auto 6" lift using stock springs. These are the shiat when it comes to axle conversions. Someone grabd these soon. They are priced to sale. Ask Brian (ridgerunner) when he gets back to school and it online. btw... the tires I have on my pig now came from the Volvo C-303 and are like a 34.5" tire.

MiniPigg said:
Brian was home for a few days and I spent some time over at his moms place and running around town with the two pigs. He has some pics with the pigs together.Im sure he will post some of my fatass next to the pigs. Im 5'8" and 235lbs so you can get a better feel for the height of the pigs.

Thanks for the pimping Dave. Unfortunately, it's off to work in MT, and I left the cable to the camera in Idaho. :rolleyes: No pictures until the fall!

Until then, the pighearders will just have to resort to their imagination when dealing with your fatass. :flipoff2: Besides, I'm not sure how presentable the pictures are with a bright yellow Scion XB in the background. ;) :eek:

Later!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom