Goo-net-exchange (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see. So you would have to contact the dealer and have them organize the export then I presume. There is a very nice hzj77 there.

Not exactly. You dont get to ontact the dealer directly. Goo is a go between, a middleman. You will not, in most cases, have the opportunity to have it inspected, which I would recommend you do, also, some dealers charge a higher price once they know its for export, some dealers wont sell it if its for export, and some are just plain crazy. Im not saying dont do it, just know what you are getting into. There a lot of awesome vehicles over there, but there are also vehicles that need work.

I searched using goo net and then found the dealership i was wanting to buy from online and contacted them directly. But i was living in Japan at the time so i had it shipped to my house before i exported.

Like it has been mentioned that price is not accurate on the site and will usually go up.

中古車・中古車情報なら【カーセンサーnet】 and yahoo auctions japan are another source.

Japanese used cars and Japanese imports | Goo-net Exchange Find Japanese used vehicles

Wondering if anyone has experience with this company?

Thanks,
Adam

I had a good experience with them. The representative I worked with spoke good English and the process was fairly smooth. I live in Okinawa Japan and had a vehicle bought and shipped from mainland so I can only speak to Japan to Japan purchases. Overall though, I was pleased and had no issues.

Also, their english facing website does not have as much data as their Japanese website does. If you use Google Chrome's auto translate feature, i found you can find more information on the vehicle when viewing the Japanese website.

I just bought my 73 from the JP version of goo net. I would recommend finding an exporter to work through if you have any questions. Find one you like and send them the link directly to the car.
I live in Japan and it took me almost a year to find one I wanted going through a local intermediary. The dealerships don’t really like to answer questions or provide extra photos, especially if the frame. The market is red hot out here and cruisers go fast.

This is the Japanese version of goo net and often used more options. Use chrome with translate turned on.

This was also a productive site in my search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom