Get busy livin’… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

on the inside,that pig is clean and original, bodywork about 5K
Tire man came by and threw on some decent used 31”s to get her rolling. Looks much better!

D409C61A-4DE7-4375-B12D-72F4A4949215.jpeg

Wow, looks awesome!
I don't see any PS or AC, eh?
I love the fact that it is a LHD, but your speedo is in km/h.
'78's are great. Not sure if I feel like that b/c my first Cruiser (40) is a '78.
Does your front end have disc and ASCO lockouts?
Canadian unit hence the kms

Hence the rust too. BC? If you watch the tow truck guys on the weather channel, you know why they use sooo much SALT up there... Four winters going to Manning Park and my rust free '79 became infested with the 'worm. Glad you are gonna save it!

Hence the rust too. BC? If you watch the tow truck guys on the weather channel, you know why they use sooo much SALT up there... Four winters going to Manning Park and my rust free '79 became infested with the 'worm. Glad you are gonna save it!
Funny thing is some spots are rust free. Must have had some undercoat. Whereas the rear crossmember and body are ‘problematic.’

7B12292E-95D0-4EAB-A709-378120786FFC.jpeg

My 79 had lots of undercoating. Where it adhered well, it did it's job. If time travel was real, I'd buy another 79 and hot dip galvanize the whole shebang. I have owned and loved 3 pigs, but they all dissolved because they were drivers in real life and I live on a rock surrounded by salt air and salt water. If I ever move to the desert I might get another, or perhaps stay here and use it only in perfect weather..... But that's kinda lame considering the capabilities of the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom