Georgia Traverse and Hurricane Creek Expedition Maps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's out here but could somebody tell me some map numbers for these areas I've been on them but just follow the leader.
Now we've got a little rv trailer we will be re-doing these places on our own so I've got to set up a nav-bag with some nav tools to go with all the vast electronics, keep the old chops up if nothing else.
All help will be appreciated including areas I might want to circumvent with the trailer, I'm not sure about my fording depth so that's another thing to consider.
Thanks ya'll.
Bill, Jeri, Zed,
Bonnie and Vuk

Hurricane is gated top and bottom and not trailer friendly. Though the bottom gate was open Saturday when I passed.

Bill how little is this trailer?

I'm leaning towards jason, I don't think any type of RV trailer would fare well on the HC section. If you get off at Cold Springs Road, which is exit 7 on 40 westbound from asheville, then that leads you up towards max patch on gravel roads, which IMO are much better suited for a RV trailer. Once you're at Max Patch, stuff we do on HC trips should start to look familiar.

16ft box single axle 3000# dry 21 ft or so long
Also leaf springs simple springover for a 6" lift.
Forest River Wolf Pup 16FQBL for the record. Fully rigged for boondocking.

Oh s***, that's not little.

No way you could take that up HC from 40 to max patch. Take cold springs creek road up to max patch.

Oh s***, that's not little.

No way you could take that up HC from 40 to max patch. Take cold springs creek road up to max patch.
Johnny yes exactly. Or from the Hot Springs side is what I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom