SOLD Gen 3 or newer for my boy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
My son is turning 16 here in a few months and the search for his first vehicle has started. He has been driving my 100 and my wife’s GX, so he understands the importance of a good quality vehicle. Looking for a gen 3 or newer 4x4 4Runner. Doesn’t have to be built. Doesn't need to be the prettiest, but it needs to be reliable and safe. Newer is better because of safety.

Max budget is around 7,000...I’ve been searching in this price range and lower, so I know what is out there for this price. I would appreciate buying from someone on mud as my last two vehicles (100 series) have been bought off this forum.

Good buddy deals and military discounts both apply!

Thanks,
Aaron

I will travel to purchase the right vehicle.

I’ve got a 1999 Limited 4WD that I’m going to sell here soon. Has 211,000 miles and is very reliable. Has plenty of scratches and dings, but overall a good looking rig. Perfect first car.

PM me if you want to get a few more details.
92216E8E-AD98-40AF-93C5-6A88CAD9EEEA.jpeg

I’ve got a 99 limited with 250k asking $4800 in Billings MT. It has the rear locker so has the ability to be built. Great first car
537E6D50-69B9-489D-A4B9-64FF13D596D5.jpeg
F2F03930-4BD3-4D88-AFB5-940D2838ABC8.jpeg

Ive got a 2005 V8 4WD Sport with about 255k I'll sell. Thinking $6,000 -ish. (Im open to negotiation)

Truck is rust free, sold new in Alaska it was only there for 500 miles, spent the next 15 years in the southeast.
I've owned it since October 2019 and have put about 30k miles on it, don't really need to sell it but I'd really like a truck.

recently done at about 235k miles...
-timing belt and all associated parts
-front hubs
-CVJ axles with high angle boots
-ball joints / LCA bushings
-radiator
Has a good of Michelins with about 25k on them.
Some small dents and scratches, 4LO and center diff lock work flawlessly.

Issues.
Probably needs a fuel sending unit as the gas gauge isn't really accurate, Ill fix it a few weeks, but i just track mileage and its never a problem.
Its missing the driver side rear section on the bumper, I have a replacement that's been painted in the garage, just need to install it.
Dashboard is cracked
Other than that nothing really wrong with it.
I'll get some pictures if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom