Gauging interest in 45LV window weatherstrip kit. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested to see what the tailgate kit looks like installed as we are going to work on finding a solution for that as my kit didnt have the rear included.

Interested in the rear kit alone

Rear kit for me as well. Thanks

If anyone needs an LV weatherstrip kit.....we've got one in stock ready to ship. I was able to piece one together so it will be on the shelf.

Any movement on the rear tailgate kit yet?

Any movement on the rear tailgate kit yet?
I can include them on new kits.....not sure I'm going to be selling them as stand alone pieces just yet.

I can include them on new kits.....not sure I'm going to be selling them as stand alone pieces just yet.
If you do I’m still in for one. I bought the kit from ya sans-tailgate a couple years back. Very happy with it. But my rear tailgate has some pretty crappy weatherstrip in it right now

I pieced a set together and am happy with the results. I do still need the tailgate/hatch seal, though. My current issue is finding the clips to attach the side window "fuzzies".

Chris, you doing any more of these kits still? I'd be interested in a set or two to have as back-ups if you've got enough interest. If not, any tips on putting a kit together myself? Definitely would be interested in a few rear kits too if that became a possibility.

Chris, you doing any more of these kits still? I'd be interested in a set or two to have as back-ups if you've got enough interest. If not, any tips on putting a kit together myself? Definitely would be interested in a few rear kits too if that became a possibility.

Let's see how many folks want a kit or a spare kit.....I'd be happy to put together an order if we have a couple people.

If you are able to put together a rear kit i would be interested, i have a front kit already from your previous sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom