Gauging interest in 45LV window weatherstrip kit. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need to do these in orders of 4 for it to make sense....so you guys might be waiting. Would have been great if you had jumped on the last order.

Shipping tripled from the last order I placed. I'm trying to keep the kits reasonably priced but it's not happening I'm afraid. PM me for current pricing.

Just got the kit! Thanks. You did an amazing job at packing it . Can’t wait to install! It will go on after paint.
4C3709F4-0A72-4A3E-9147-E682BB7444A5.jpeg

I wish! LV’s are serious rabbit holes! This kit fills a big void for a problem we all have!

I wish! LV’s are serious rabbit holes! This kit fills a big void for a problem we all have!
Glad it got to you.....and yes, one last thing to check off the list of unobtanium for the LVs with this kit :)

Most of it is pretty self explanatory....if you need anything, let me know.

I've got some interest in a couple more kits.....trying to minimize the cost of shipping so if I can order a few more, I'd like to get them in on this order. May be a bit before I do another run.

PM me if you're interested.

Need to do these in orders of 4 for it to make sense....so you guys might be waiting. Would have been great if you had jumped on the last order.

Shipping tripled from the last order I placed. I'm trying to keep the kits reasonably priced but it's not happening I'm afraid. PM me for current pricing.
But I didn’t own an 45LV then.

Put me down for 2 kits.

Hi
I got another FJ45LV so will need another kit.
Pls let me know how to proceed

Looks like I have 2 LV weatherstrip kits available......ready to ship today.

Please PM for price and payment info. Thanks.

Hi. I sent you a DM. I want a set.
Also interested in the rear if you worked that out.

I ended up piecing my set together and am overall very happy with what I found. One thing however is the rear hatch glass gasket. What are you using for that?

Chuck

I also want 2 sets. see above.
PM'd you this AM.....I can do a few more kits.

I'll have one kit available BUT I can put more together....so if anyone wants one, let me know. Won't be doing more until we have another 3 kits ordered.

Hi. Sent you a DM. Hopefully it went through this time 👍🏽

Thanks for the order @Arabian Cruiser

For anyone else who needs a kit, I've got 2 full kits ready to go. PM me for more info....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom