Gauging interest in 45LV window weatherstrip kit. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My kit is for an LV....

Looking for a full set of door window rubber squeegee and felts for all four doors on my LV
Don’t need your full kit already have windowrunners and door gaskets

Looking for a full set of door window rubber squeegee and felts for all four doors on my LV
Don’t need your full kit already have windowrunners and door gaskets

That's not a problem. I think I have enough stuff to order so I'll get some pricing together and collect some money. Can you please PM me with your request. Thanks.

Man I keep looking at this thread and I wish I had some extra cash for this set. I've collected a lot of stuff for my LV over the years and this seems like a golden opportunity to add to my stash of goodies.

Man I keep looking at this thread and I wish I had some extra cash for this set. I've collected a lot of stuff for my LV over the years and this seems like a golden opportunity to add to my stash of goodies.

Don't sweat it. I am sure there will be other orders happening when you're ready. You could always do just the door stuff since they're nice to build. The inner rubber/trim is the expensive stuff. The door window stuff isn't bad....easy to ship too.

Epic work as usual Chris. :clap:

Thanks Beno! I'm just glad I could contribute to this community. It's a tremendous one to be a part of.

Looks like we are ready for an order to go in. I've contacted those of you who have PM'd me as well as those who have replied to this post.

If anyone else wants in, let me know. Planning on placing the order on Monday most likely.

There was interest in half kits(just to do the doors/windows) so I put together a kit for that as well.

Please PM with questions or to order. Thanks.

Thanks Chris

Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts in helping us out.
my shipment has been received at the freight forwarders. cant wait to get them on the truck.

That was a seamless transaction. Happy customer :beer:

thanks mo

No problem Mo...glad we could help out. The next batch of weatherstrip kits that were ordered will be going out this week...

Thanks Francisco.....order goes out today!

Just got all my door bits painted. Been waiting almost a year to install this kit. I'm pumped. Anyone have any tips or tricks that I might need??

Thnx Dan

It's really easy....just measure those outside door pieces carefully. We used windshield adhesive(3M) to glue on the inner and outer felts. My guy used some small spring loaded clamps as I recall. That windshield adhesive is really messy.....wear gloves. And make sure the areas you are gluing to are clean. I'm sure you can use a variety of adhesives.....our goto is always 3M windshield adhesive....we call it "Black Death" around the shop. It gets everywhere and will not come off.

Door felts didn't take anything special....if they seem loose, use some adhesive. Make sure the channels are clean.

Door gaskets are really easy....again...use adhesive in areas that don't want to grip. Depending on the pinch welds, sometimes they can be loose or tight...so adjust accordingly.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or if you need pics....I can run out to my truck and have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom