Garnett Mtn Lookout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone driven up to Garnett Mtn Lookout? I have the lookout reserved for Thursday night and planning on taking my kid and ideally would run the 40 up there via Rat Lake Trail. I’ll recon it this week via foot or bike, but figured I’d do a check w you all as well. Thanks in advance,
Mitch

10-4. I’m off today and going to go scope out here in a bit. I’ll follow up w ya.

update:
It’s a No No. Is signed well at the entrance to Rat Lake Trail, No Tricks, limited to 50” wide ATV’s, outside tire to tire. We were good boys and followed the rules. Decided to just head up Storm Castle to Line Creek and take that over to Swan Creek. Was super nice.

1CFB485A-43B7-423B-9B71-41DEBFBF3EFB.jpeg

update:
It’s a No No. Is signed well at the entrance to Rat Lake Trail, No Tricks, limited to 50” wide ATV’s, outside tire to tire. We were good boys and followed the rules. Decided to just head up Storm Castle to Line Creek and take that over to Swan Creek. Was super nice.
MVUM was pretty clear. I am going to hike it when I go end of the month but my wife is out now, its a bit much for her.

update:

View attachment 2422358
*No Trucks, I meant ;)
MVUM was pretty clear. I am going to hike it when I go end of the month but my wife is out now, its a bit much for her.
you’re right. I was holding a little glimmer of hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom